9.29.2007

chuck taylor.




[Philippians 4:6] Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to GOD.


This is something I posted a while back, last winter I believe. I think I need to hear it again.:
"Trust the LORD, Kara! HE plans out all things and HIS will is perfect. Kara; dwell in HIS word and spend time in HIS presence. Listen for HIS voice. Look to HIM for guidance. Breath in the showers of blessings HE has given you. I am an undeserving sinner whom GOD does not need, yet HE pouredHIS grace, mercy, and love upon me and the ones I love."

I love how I switched between talking about myself as a third person and back to first person again. haha.

1 comment:

Aly Sczebel said...

thanks deary. very encouraging.