8.28.2006

appearance.

today, i decided to wear my yellow shirt. i think that it looks good with my blonde hair. everytime i walk past the bathroom, i stop and look to see how beautiful my eyes are today, and how my hair perfectly swishes when i walk....
yeah right! that is so not how i choose my clothes or what i do everytime i walk past a mirror or window, but it is somewhat true. i do care about appearance too much. it's sad, because in the end it doesn't matter at all. all that matters is that we lived our life for GOD.


[1 Samuel 16:7] But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

3 comments:

MrsRoper said...

good post. you are always making me think. love you girl. miss you!

overthinker said...

haha.
sorry kars, it was a serious post; don't think i missed that.
the first part just made me laugh so hard....but yes, good point about not being too concerned with outward appearances....
hahaha. what can i say, it's been a looong day...guess i just needed comic relief after work...

karawarnock; said...

daniel, i'm surprised with your comment lol. its different from the conversation i had with you earlier on "tuesday afternoon" haha hence the blog name.