3.31.2008

[hohm]


home. [hohm] : the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
my own bed. [mahy ohn bed] : a lovely dreamland where I can get a full night's rest and awake to familiar surroundings.

I love that the sun is setting later, and prettier every day I think. We're having clearer skies and the trees are getting getting a little more colourful. I'd say that's a sure sign of spring. And oh the daffodils! I think ours are going to bloom this season. I hope they do. If only I could smell the flowers, if only I didn't wake up with an annoying cold. Thank goodness for Ricola. And a warm cup of tea.

2 comments:

~*Jessica Lauryn*~ said...

i'm glad your home kara!

GLOBAL THINKING said...

Nice pic! Wasn't it fun? I love your thoughts for the day.....You are such a lovely girl.