1.01.2008

greetings from hawai'i.


Lately I've just been thinking about how great GOD is. I mean, just looking around you can see the gospel in the stars, trees, and oceans as well as in day to day life. I've also been pondering about HE wrote the story of each person's life and painted the picture of the universe and all that is inside it. It's hard for my mind to grasp and I'm just like...whoa. So, despite the randomness of this post and it's (most likely) lack of sense, the point is that GOD is just amazing, and I fail to acknowledge too much.

O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!

1 comment:

Aly Sczebel said...

love you. glad you are having a blast with your family.