7.19.2007

joy.joy.joy.




[Hebrews 12:1-2] Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.



I am so amazed at God's incredible grace and love and the blessings He has placed in my life. I have an awesome family. I have fantabulous friends. And sin had left a crimson stain and He washed it white as snow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kara thanks for your encouragement....God has been reminding me lately that He has called us to live a life of joy in Him, with an eternal perspective, and a heart of gratefulness. Joy is not what we seek, but the result of seeking Him alone is pure joy. It is not our mere circumstances, rather, it it is being in the Holy presence of our Lord God which brings that joy! May you experience His presence and rejoice in Him in extra measures this week! Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what your Mom said!

You, Kara, are a HUGE blessing in my life, and I thank God daily. He has been so faithful to me, and I am so undeserving.
Love ya lots..... Gram

overthinker said...

hey, where was that photo taken? it looks like a national park in new mexico...but it can't be...

your gratefulness paragraph at the end echoes my own thoughts today.

karawarnock; said...

no, it's not from mexico. it was on the way to the grand canyon.

Anonymous said...

yeah i was there i think. i said NEW mexico, as in the state. we went to this pueblo place on the way to the grand canyon.

or i am just crazy.

haha.