the night where it all began...
we went out for dinner, the manager paid the bill.
we thought we were going to be late meeting friends, we arrived before just about everyone else.
we went out bowling, okay i'll skip this one.
we went out to starbucks, my caffeine dream was fulfilled [i finally got my white chocolate mocha].
we thought of what movies were coming out, and 20 minutes later, we ended up at the theatre.
inVINCEible. and the main character was VINCE papale. see the connection? yes.
last night was seriously so much fun. bowling, starbucks, movie. who woulda thunk it. what gets me though is that at like quarter to nine someone suggested a movie and by ten after we were all there. craazy.
sadly, that's the most spontaneous thing i've done in a while. hahaa
okay, the movie INVINCIBLE. it was good. it had a good story. i liked it.
lessons i learned and things i want to make clear:
- no one said that it was based on a true story until the end.
- janet the bartender and vince papale were not that in love when the movie ended, so it would come as a surprise to most people that they got married.
- bowling is a sport that you have to work hard at, and only certain people have the skill to win trophies. after all, only one crayon can be the brightest in the box.
- every egg is different: you shouldn't make fun of other people's bowling techniques. it's hurtful... tear tear.
- always go to the bathroom with a buddy. [thanks gals.]
- if you want a discount on your starbucks purchase or if you a really nice person, follow aly's steps. be nice back to those nice people making your drink.
- always keep a camera near by. i created a starbucks tree last night. a beautiful work of art. and now it's gone.
- if someone says that they want to see a certain movie coming out, don't underestimate them. if they want to see it that badly, they'll find a way.
- keep your word. let your yes be yes and your no be no. stick to it like cheese on pizza.
i'd like to take this moment to apologize to my dear friend keith, for not getting him his cookies. i'm sorry. you'll see your cookies...one day.